EA and Compliance Management – From EA documentation to comprehensive compliance reporting
- How do I model external and internal architectural specifications and the resulting compliance requirements?
- How do I define the scope of a compliance requirement based on my architectural documentation?
- How do I ensure the regular assessment of compliance by my employees?
- How can I derive measures to reduce the risk of non-compliance?
- How do I get an overall view of the compliance levels of my compliance requirements?
today, enterprise architectures need to be designed to be agile and responsive to new business needs. In addition, from a compliance perspective, it must always be ensured that external architectural specifications such as guidelines, standards and standards, as well as internal architectural specifications such as principles, are complied with. This Business Insight Video shows you how to expand your existing architectural documentation into comprehensive compliance reporting in just a few steps.
In this Business Insight video we will show how to expand your existing architectural documentation into comprehensive compliance reporting in just a few steps.
Sign up now!
- Duration: 35 to 45 minutes
Interested in further video offerings of the BOC Group? Visit our comprehensive online library.